Friday, October 23, 2009

IMAZ Day 60, Wow; Day 61, What now?

Day 60: The morning rush didn't permit a workout, but I did have an opportunity in the afternoon and I made the most of it. I ran 62 minutes and cycled on a pretty good exercycle for 31 minutes. The run was amazing...I ran solidly, though not THAT fast, for 31 minutes out and came back feeling superb and pushing the pace. I finished negative and warmed down a bit, then hit the exercycle. 31 minutes at the equivalent of 22mph felt fine. Not a huge workout, but a very good one.

Day 61: Travel interference again...33 minutes of exercycling consisting mostly of steady, not too hard spinning. Felt good after yesterday. MAYBE an opportunity to run later in the day, but who knows. Mentally preparing for what will be an indoor 4-5 hour ride due to weather tomorrow. Yuk. Hopefully can run an hour after that, but we'll see what the weather brings. Hope it doesn't have to be on a treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment